Re: Roleplay plot thread

Post by kitcat12 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:40 pm

It all sounds wonderful to me.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:44 pm

k, glad you'll play Roy! I don't know if you got around to reading the earlier part of the story but Roy is quite a jerk. He thinks women are beneath him and especially Asphodel and he's extremely jealous of Kili, but Kili is twice his size so there isn't much he can do about it. He has an ego and can be violent, as you might have gathered, he's beaten Asphodel before.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

View user profile http://fandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:47 pm

Yep, I have read it, he is deffenatly quite the ass hole, I love it.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:36 pm

So another thought I had, long term of course, with all these couples forming now, how does everyone feel about things like sexuality, marriage, children, and such for our couples? Those are additional ways besides food and celebration in which we can play with cultures.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:38 pm

I am good at playing all of those except with Alicia. I don't want her married or with kids.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:40 pm

Zaylara probably won't hook up with anyone either. I want to take each level of all their relationships step by step so we get the chance to kind of explore each cultures ways and taboos and such regarding each thing. (I am childless by choice in real life by the way, husband and I have been together almost 14 years)
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:41 pm

Ooh, I love that idea, and exploration. It is going to be fun exploring the mortality issue with Legolas and Aimee. I am going to have to fnd that esay one elf marriage and children essay, and show it to you, it is quite fascenating, and I will be using that with their ark.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:45 pm

Yeah I'm good exploring all those things with Alicia. Just in the end, I don't think I want her married or with kids. I don't mind doing intimate scenes, or even sexual scenes now.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:34 pm

So I thought it would be good to explain the characters we kinda dropped (Thorin, Gretchen, Drizzt, and Zaylara) as 'missing persons' to add a little mystery to the plot, hope that's okay with everyone.

And on that note, I'm off to bed.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:39 am

Works for me
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:30 pm

I'm hoping that Kili will be the one to save Asphodel from Roy, that's still our plan, right? Just wanted to make sure.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:20 pm

Yeah its still the plan. What hasnt been planned is the epic love battle once he finds the two hobbits.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:24 pm

Oh, it will epic! Do you have any thoughts on how it will go down? Do you think Brenna and Fili should go with him to rescue her?
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:30 pm

Well, here is my skeleton idea: They find put she is gone. Fili and maybe Brenna go with Kili becuase he is still kinda woozy from the headshot and Fili is decent at tracking too. They get to the ruins and Roy is expecting them with traps and tricks he had picked up from being in Laniholm's colony. Theres a cat and mouse game through the ruins until the two run out of places to go and they duke it out like Romeo and Tybalt until Roy dies. How is that?
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:32 pm

Also, I would like something to happen where Shikrar gets to use a little of his magic. Doesnt have to be anything too flashy, not everyone needs to see it either but you know. Something that brings him forth from the background a little more.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:26 am

That all sounds good, I like that. I love me some battle scenes. I've been thinking that now that everyone is in their own household, we should have side plots centered around the households. So Fili's household is dealing with a particular plot line while Aimee, Legolas, and Alicia are maybe dealing with a plot line of their own. That way everyone is working on some sort of conflict internal to their household. Alicia's plot line can maybe center on Shrikrar. The older dwarves at this point are probably going to just be there to help guide the young ones and to help with overall conflicts that might have to involve everyone.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:13 am

We can try it.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:22 pm

I'm getting my posts together and I just need some clarification. Where is Asphodel, what's her condition? Is she getting these darts on her too? Is she in danger at all? Is she in another room by herself where Roy left her or is she in the same room watching Roy and Kili fight? And Fili and Brenna are in another part of the structure, right? just trying to get a picture.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:05 pm

Asphodel is tied up and gagged. She is in a room with a small window that allowed her to watch most of what happened until everyone moves out of viewpoint which is what happened when they scattered and when kili and roy engaged. No she does bot have any darts on her. No she isnt in any danger other than not ever being found due to every tunnel that leads to her is too small for anyone except maybe Brenna to squeeze through, and she is not doing so hot herself. But if you want to change that, then you can. Fili is also not doing so well with his ankle and the woozy poison, I ledt him open for you to decide what to do qith him. Brenna is on the verge of consciousness juat at the top of an open staircase. It is all basically a stone built village and they all startee at the front enterance. Kili and roy are now closer to the middle. Brenna and Fili are still outside, not having entered one of the buildings yet.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:08 pm

Ok, I'll edit my posts then, I was having a hard time visualizing the place.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:34 pm

So if Brenna is the only one who can free Asphodel and she is incapacitated, should Asphodel somehow get out herself? She might have herself a battle with the bobcat and end up getting out of her chains in the process, though she might get a few wounds as a result.

Also, what should Fili do? He is going to be feeling torn, either way, he doesn't want to leave Brenna, but he also wants to go help Kili.

Oh and for the buffalo maze RPG, I was going to post in that soon but I wanted to see if there was anything you wanted my characters to do in particular. Should they all team up to try to escape the mansion?
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:51 pm

I was kind of going with the flow when it came to Brenna. I know you liked people getting some hurts so I threw in the poison darts. I actually wanted to see what you were going to do with Fili before I made the next move with her.
What I think Fili would do is trust his brother for now. Kili hasn't started screaming in agony yet, so Fili could stay with Brenna if you wanted. I am typing up more of the fight, which I do have it geared more between Roy and Kili anyway so having Fili stay with Brenna might be best. You can use the bobcat to get asphodel to be able to squirm around enough to knock about rocks. Fili could see that and use his stone sense to better locate Asphodel and perhaps lure the bobcat away. Brenna in the meantime could recover enough to get through the small tunnel to rescue Asphodel. and as for her witnessing Roy's death, I will leave that also to you if you want to her see it from the escape of her perched room, or not at all.

While I do appreciate you helping me with Buffalo Maze, it is not going as I hoped. Dori is supposed to be kind of losing his mind, and Alicia inadvertently finds ways to help him although she is terrified of him when he changes to the buffalo. And Elliana too could help him keep holds of his wild instincts too. How do you feel about playing that kind of genre? We don't have to continue if you don't like it.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:14 pm

Okay, I was maybe thinking that Roy's death might come about because he threatened Asphodel in some way, or maybe implied he'd already hurt her, which you know would infuriate Kili. She doesn't necessarily have to be in the room for that. I kinda want her to have a short fight with the bobcat (yep I do like injuring people so you definitely got that right Very Happy ) I was kinda thinking Fili should stay with Brenna, it's definitely his instinct to stay with her since he's concerned she's been poisoned.

I'd like to try and give the crew back in the village something to do. I like the repertoire going on between Alicia and Shrikrar. I think he's being kind, but he's definitely only after his own interests. I think Fili and Kili will continue to be hateful towards him, though it's obvious he doesn't like them very much either. He might try to play the victim a bit, implying that Fili and Kili aren't giving him a fair chance. Do you think he should take Alicia out to find the coffee? He won't hurt her, he's trying to gain everyone's trust, and he's starting to warm up to her especially. Should Legolas and Aimee come too? I'm wondering if maybe Shrikrar can save them from an animal attack or something like that while they are out in the forest.

I admit, I do tend to focus in on my favorite characters, and Fili, Kili, Asphodel, and Brenna are my favorites so I tend to zero in on them, but I'm trying not to do that so much and trying to give the others some fair play too. I feel like giving each household separate side plots might help me to do that because I would feel like each one of them is working on their own piece of the puzzle.

Yeah, I'm definitely having trouble with Dori. I'm trying to play him in my own way and I was using what I know from the movies and my own instincts about him to guide me. Maybe we could take a break from it and come back to it later?
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:02 pm

I was going to suggest the same thing about the houses. Kili, Fili, and their ladies have been the main people everyone has been focused on. That's why I also think Kitcat is only here once a day too with barely anything happening.

And might I also suggest, instead of these separate houses, maybe we could try to give this roleplay a break and let Kitcat create a roleplay of her own and we can play along in it. She knows the world Buffalo Maze is in too, so maybe I could ask her to help if she is still interested.

I already wrote half the fight between Roy and Kili to be just them, it's kind of late now for Asphodel and Roy to have a fight, unless we decide to scrap eeeeeverything and just write a quick brawl and a quick kill.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:17 pm

Oh and yes I understand you were trying to be as close to Dori as possible, though truth be told there really has not been much to go by unless you read other peoples' canon about him. but even then you truly didn't have to be just like him, but more like the steroetype I had mentioned earlier. Yeah... lol but don't sweat it, you can stop in Buffalo maze if you'd like and I'll see if Kitcat can help if she is interested.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top