Summer Year One

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Summer Year One

Post by Adeleidhis on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:44 pm

Laniholm pursed his lips, tapping irritably at the table top. Irritable he might be on the inside, he refused to show it on the outside. He kept his demeanor the same 'I'm in charge, don't cross me.' message in his stance. He knew from the beginning Drizzit was no simple renegade. He did survive ten years in the Underdark forest. That alone was no easy task even for a drow. No he did not expect it to be so simple. No matter. It would have been boring were it as simple as kobolds. He was getting a litle anxious himself though. What were they planning? Laniholm summoned one of his servants. Well, he didn't call him a servant due to the fact that this mage was trouble when he wanted to be too. Laniholm only let him get away with a few things because he had been such an asset before.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:45 pm

okie doke. Fun changes! Bwahaha!
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:38 pm

Zaylara came out to see the pony, "a pony!" she exclaimed. She checked the animal out, "a mare. Let me just check her out," she checked out the pony out to make sure she was in good health. "There's plenty of stables in the barn for her, although I think Asphodel put some of Roy's sheep in a few of them."
Truthful Nomad
Admin

View user profile http://fandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:42 pm

Drizzt agreed to the housing arrangement and after working on the fence for much of the day, he helped Gretchen choose a house that would fit the four of them well enough. It was also a single story house with no upstairs, better for Aimee to get around. It was in between the main house and Fili and Kili's new house.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Balin chuckled, happy to see Zaylara cheerful too. " If you'd like lass, you can name her." The old warrior chortled. " Ah that's no trouble. with plenty of space this mare will have her own place and get along fine with the sheep."
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:46 pm

Thorin stopped working on the fence frames he had been forging, and the parts for Gretchen's pistol and opened the door surprised to see Aimee. He gratefully accepted the eggs, "thank you," he said, letting her come into the forge.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm

Shikrar came over to Laniholn, "do you have an assignment for me, milord?" he asked, as he stroked his dark beard thoughtfully.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:51 pm

"You are very welcome,' Aimee replied as she entered.
"Wow, this is like a sauna in here,' she said with a grin. "I love those, been ages sense I have been in one."

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:58 pm

Asphodel enjoyed spending the day with her new household, cleaning and putting it all together.

Meanwhile, Fili went out to the prairie to see if he could hunt something for their first meal together. He found two pheasants in the grass and a nest of eggs. And, to his great surprise, he found something that made him smile. A full-grown cow, chewing her cud in the grass. He made a quick kill of the birds and grabbed some grass, taunting the cow until she followed. He brought her into the barn and into a stall and hurried home to tell them of his great find. "It's a cow!" he explained to everyone, "one with a full udder!"
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:59 pm

Laniholm nodded once. " I do. Take the hobbit Roy. Offer him as some sort of peace offering. Find a way into their little group. Use your magic if you need. There are dwarves there too but none like you, so you know best how to gain their trust of all I have here."
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:09 pm

Balin took the pony to the barn, brushing her down to get familiar with her life back onto the village.

Gretchen had her lips in a hint of a smile as she made the gunpowder. She hadn't had the chance to make much of it before and was a little excited to make this batch. " There. now we leave it to blend with each other."
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:23 pm

Brenna shared her own cultural differences. " We eat fish too. lots of it. Fruits are few and far between. Snow apples are big in my culture though, sea weed, penguin and seal is a delicacy. Whale is a main part of our diet. Though we won't be finding any whale out here. Heh heh, fish is good any time though." Brenna said as she cleaned the last parts of the kitchen to get started on the meal.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:29 pm

Balin went to go check on his brother and Thorin. He nodded politely to Legolas as he passed by, waved his hello to Drizzit and then to Aimee, " Hello Miss Aimee."
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:30 pm

Aimee found the stool beside Thorin, and sat down?
"How are you?" Aimee asked him. "You seem rather sad and upset from your argument with FIli, and them moving out.
You have been out here all day, and Dwalin is getting worried about you. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but I hope your all right.
If I can put my two sense in from what I heard, you were right to leave Kili behind in Laketown, he would have gotten more enjured if you didnot do so, and I think he will se that in time. If you ever need to vent about anything I am here." She gave him a small smile.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:35 pm

Aimee smiled at Balin.
"Hi there, I hope your day is going well."

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:36 pm

Aimee is right." Balin said from the doorway. " We are worried about you too Thorin. It is alright you know, to feel the way you do." He walked in. " You should knwo, your nephews do not hate you. They ar eat the age now where this is natural." Balin smiled at his old friend.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:52 pm

Alicia noticed what had happened since they had left. "hmm. I rather like the idea of my own home too." She said aloud to herself. Alicia packed up her few things and selected her own home. "Excellent!" Alicia announced in her new home. She went in and started straightening it up and cleaning it up; fixing it to her liking and styling it to her preference.

Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:56 pm

Laniholm flicked his wrists. "Go on now and prepare yourself for departure Shikrar. I trust you shall do a much better job. You've no due date to come back as I am well aware of it being a delicate matter."
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:59 pm

Alicia fixed the kitchen then her next room was the bedroom, as she was getting a little tired, the pony round up wore her out a little. Her own bath consisted of just a barrel half filled with water. " A bird bath." Alicia snickred. Tomorrow she'll work on a proper bath.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:00 pm

Balin smiled to Aimee. " I am well. We cuagh ourselves a pony today. I trust your day has gone well."
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:03 pm

Aimee smiled at Balin and THorin.

"My day has also gone well," she said. "I spendt the day cleaning, so everything is nice for you all. Dwalin informed me before I left that he was looking for weat and the like for you to make his giant cookies." She flashed an amused smile. "Would that even be possible? Makign cookies as large as Thorin, that would set a world record that would."

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:06 pm

Balin snorted amused by that. " It is possible yes. If we had the means that is. We've not enough of the ingrediants which is why I've left it to Dwalin to find them. If he does then I shall be impressed and make his much desired treat."
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:08 pm

Aimee alughed. "I bet you anything he will be out all noght looking for everything," she said.
Sher decidced to make a veggie soup for dinner, or maybe a nice cold quecomer soup, it would be perfect on a summer evening.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:18 pm

Balin sighed. " I hope not. We still have more important work to do than cookies right now. Come now Aimee, Thorin. Let's take a break and prepare a dinner."
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:23 pm

Aimee smiled as she walked wit them from the forge. She was ready to make her yummy meal, and hoped everyone would enjoy it.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum