Summer year one part 2

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Summer year one part 2

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:27 pm

Alicia wasn't so sure about this. She really didn't like the idea. They were just starting to find a middle ground and then these two want to throw in more discord.

Brenaa snorted at Dwalin. " Go on then burly brute. I'll even let ya take the first move and I'll be just as glad to show ya as you'd be to see me try."

Balin cast another narrow eyed disapproving look at Roy and Shikrar. He would be keeping an eye on both of them himself. Wordlessly, he turned back to go finish his work for the day.

Drizzit sensed something was a little off with Shikrar, but what he did not know. Drizzit simply dipped his head once before dispersing with Gretchen.

Kili spun on his heel, never letting go of Asphodel's hand as they went back to their chosen home. " He might be back but don't worry. He still will not bother you."
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:44 pm

Dwalin rolled his eyes at Brenna.
"I seriously doubt winning will curb your tart tongue lass," he said cooly. "If you can prove to me that you can give an order without being rude I'll shut up and leave you be," Dwalin challenged the gnome.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:03 pm

Brenna waved him off. " If you can prove to me that you can take one without your hypocracy, stop trying to put me in my place when I have said nothing to you in the first place, and remember that I do not have anything to prove to you to begin with, then perhaps we might find some sort of agreement."
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:19 pm

Dwalin scowled.
"All I was doing was saying that I had work to do, and the meeting had to be important, and you had the mind to jump my throat for it," he replied. "So, I responded in kind, which I would do to anybody, male or female. Just ask my brother, we have had our own words. Stop putting your feminist agenda on it."

"What pray tell is a feminist?" Roy asked in a bored tone.

"If you must know, a woman who wishes to be the equals to men. I heard Aimee speaking of it with the elf Legolas."

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:24 pm

Brenna stared at him unimpressed.
"Oh is that all your were doing? becuase I recell yesterday being the same. You putting your two coins in when I wasn't even talking to you. IF that was all you were trying to say then perhaps you were better off not saying it and maybe i'd have answered it for you in a 'nicer' voice. Not like you came up to me with a nice comment to begin with. I got work to do too, wouldn't you think that if I wanted everyone's attention it was BECause it was something important?"
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:27 pm

Dwalin snorted. "Or, per haps you wished to plan a talent night," he quipped, smirking at her.
"I would love to see what talents you have besides orderign everybody about."
Roy scowled at both of them. "It seems to me that you are both being bossy," he said cooly before walking from the house.
Dwalin stared after him. I didn't know the stupid hobbit could be observant, ht thought. I always thought he was too dim witted for such a mental task.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:32 pm

Brenna tilted her head. " Are you flirting with me now?" She asked him with a raised brow, genuinely unsure of what he was trying to get at. " You should know I'm already seeing Fili."
Brenna paid no mind to Roy. To her he was still practically non existant.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:36 pm

Dwalin smirked. "May haps I am," he said, winking playfuly at her. He quite enjoyed her confusion.
"So what if I am eh?"

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:40 pm

" Oh.. uhm.." Brenna was at a slight loss of words, for a second as she blinked. she shook her head and mustered up her concentration. "You're silly." She said with a half smile. " and unbelievable. brutish even. You goof."
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:45 pm

Dwalin grinned at her as he laughed.

"Aye, it seems that we are even then," he replied. "Now, I need to find some weat. I am bound and determened to have cookies as large as Thorin. Balin said he would make them for me if I find all the item needed. You may come if you so desire."

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:47 pm

Brenna had a small smile. " I need to finish my own work. Maybe next time I can. Though I wish you luck, as I would really like to see how this turns out. I'd be amazed myself if I saw cookies as big as Thorin."
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:56 pm

Dwalin grinned at the thought.
"Aye, next time it shall be," he said before he left the room in search of a weat field.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:00 pm

Brenna could agree with that. " Aye then. Good luck to you." she said as she also left onward to finish up her own work for the day.

(It's 11pm here on this side of the world. Normally I could stay up later, but I am too tired to do it tonight. Plus I got Other ideas in my head that is distracting at the moment. But fear not. I shall return tomorrow.)
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:22 pm

awesome:d

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:02 pm

Fili watched the whole scene between Brenna and Dwalin, and after Brenna turned back towards the house, Fili stood up to the older dwarf, "I don't know what this feminist whatever means," he said. "But Brenna comes from a society where women are above men. And we dwarves come from a society of equality where women and men share in the responsibilities of society. Humans and halflings have a male-dominated society. We're all different but it's important we respect one another's differences and find some common ground. Don’t push Brenna, at least she is able to speak her mind." he explained. "And yes, I am seeing Brenna so... leave her alone." With that, he turned and hurried after Brenna as they headed back towards the house.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

View user profile http://fandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thorin went back into the house he shared with Balin and Dwalin. “That dwarf,” he said. “He’s quiet and seems sincere but I’m not sure I trust him.”
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gretchen went back home with Drizzt, Aimee, and Legolas. “That Roy guy bothers me,” she mentioned to the Drow. “I have to say, I wouldn’t mind it if he gets eaten by hyenas.” She joked.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:03 pm

Shrikrar went to the house the others had allocated to him and Roy. Once they were inside he groaned and glared at Roy, “you know full well I’m here to work for Laniholn,” he said. “I don’t know your past with this colony of people, and I do not care to know, but do not expect me to come to your defense if you do not cooperate with these people and end up blowing my cover. I will not shed any tears if they cast you out into the wilderness or run you through with their blades.”
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:03 pm

Asphodel walked towards the house with Kili, unnerved at seeing Roy again. But she didn’t want that to spoil anything. “I made you a surprise,” she said. “I hope it hasn’t gotten cold, but come look.” She led him inside where she had set up the table with an elegant table cloth, candles, and place settings, and in the center was a large baked rabbit with carrots, onions, turnips, and potatoes. Also, beside Kili’s plate was his pipe and some freshly dried pipeweed, as well as some ale. “The ale was made with wild grain I found in the prairie,” Asphodel explained as she put the rabbit in the oven to heat up, “but I’m growing wheat, barley, and hops in my grain field so we’ll have plenty more in a few weeks. She grinned as she waited for Kili’s reaction. She wanted Brenna and Fili to see the elegant meal she’d made too.

Asphodel looked Kili in the eyes with all the loving she felt in her heart, “I spent all day working on this for you,” she said. “And for Brenna and Fili. After all, we are a household, a family. And you… I love you, Kili.”
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:31 am

Balin snorted. " I don't trust either of them. Anyone accompanying Roy only means just as much trouble as he. I saw his face. He hardly seemed bothered by Roy's behavior towards Asphodel until the chances of them being welcomed back decreased." The old dwarf grumbled. "I do not feel inclined to give either of them even a fair chance."
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:34 am

Drizzit looked over his shoulder. he thought he might have recognized that dwarf before. Though maybe as he was wondering through the forest. Swiveling his head back to Gretchen, he tried to smile. " Tis true, neither of them made a very good impression on the rest of us. We cannot expect people to change within so short of a time span though."
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:36 am

Alicia silently went back to her own home. Well, now she'd have to keep silent about her plans. No way did she want to share them when Roy or the other dwarf, Shikrar was within earshot. "Ughh.." She flopped on her chair. This will set back their plans of reinforcements, which means an attack could happen any moment and they'd not be as ready for it as she had hoped they'd be. "Chumps."
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:44 am

Brenna walked up to the house, entering it first and being welcomed with the smell of food just finished.
"Oh my." she said with delight. "Asphodel did all this?"

Kili gaped at the meal that was prepared for them. It was like a king's feast. His eyes roaming every dish that was laid out with awe. "This rabbit, it's amazing Asphodel." Kili breathed out. "Wild grain ale?" Kli couldn't wait, he had to take a small sip. The taste was unlike any type of ale he had due to it's ingrediants. I wasn't as smooth, but it didn't bother him either. " You made this amazing meal for me? For us? Asphodel it's wonderful!" The archer froze up, literally at the hobbit's last words. He slowly turned to face her again. " You... what?" Kili walked up to her. " Asphodel. I have been wanting to say the same thing to you, but, was afraid of moving too fast. I love you too, and I hope you'd do me the honor of, of marrying me. When you're ready of course!"
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:30 am

Aimee flashed Gretchen a grin. "I am a non violent person by nature, but the thought of ROy and that dwawrf being eaten by wolves does sound intertaining," she said as she unlocked the door, and entered the house.

"I shall be coowoperitive with these people,' Roy said cooly. "But the buesnes between me and the hobbit is no concern of yours, I shall deal with her how I see fit. I am not your slave anymore dwarf."

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:01 pm

Thorin nodded at Balin, “I think their activities should be monitored,” he suggested. “At any sign of trouble, they should both be exiled. Roy seems to have come back even more pompous than before, so I doubt he was truly being mistreated back there, he seems the type to thrive in a place like that.”
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top