Buffalo Maze

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buffalo Maze

Post by Adeleidhis on Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:59 pm

Alicia had been acting as an extra spy for a few members of the company. Those she had already met. The lead gangster was also a council member on Thorin's circle of councilors. His sister has had eyes for Dori for a while now. Though Dori did not feel the same for her. He didn't think her much of a threat until he was kidnapped from his home and thrown into their personal manor. With the threat of his brothers' safety hanging over his head, he had little choice but to please her or try to resist her for however long his own will could last. After so long of her ebbing away at his sanity, he feels his grip loosening from his instincts. Dori is a beta. He can turn into a silver haired bison with sharp teeth and hands still. He wanders the manor searching for ways to remedy his hungry instincts.

Alicia was captured by the gangsters and thrown into the manor for Dori to have something to play with while the sister was away.

(Ocs are welcome.)
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:33 pm

Jarla exhaled wistfully to herself as she imagined Dori being all to herself, entertaining her crush over the beta. She was an Alpha female and has had eyes for him for a long while now. The rarity of a dwarrow didn't seem to have much interest in courting or even a few dates. All so busy providing for his two younger brotehrs, one of which hardly seemed to appreciate his efforts. 'He deserves to be pampered.' She thought. 'I could arange for him to live like real noble, real royalty and he'd never have to work again so long as he kept me sated in my own desires.' Jarla purred out loud at the imagination of him doing those very things, looking back at her with the same dark eyed gaze she had at the fire place of her room right now. Her thoughts drifted to memories of her few interactions with him. At first she was but another weaver, subtly casting glances over whenever he might walk by. One day she even mustered up the courage to talk to him, then eventually ask him out. But he declined. He wouldn't even go on a single date with her. She growled possesively at the memory of rejection and watched him closer to see if he was just taken by another lady. As it happens, he was not. He looked just as lonely as before. Surely his own instincts were raging inside, demanding to be minded already. Maybe he lost touch with them. Was that possible? Well, she will just have to remind him of the pleasures of being who he was.
She went to the kitchen where her brother was, and they organized a plan to capture him as their own pet until he accepted his fate and perhaps he'd accept her as his Alpha. Then she too would have even more pleasure providing and caring for her own Beta in a much more equal relationship than a forced one. Her nrother smiled wickedly and devised a kidnapping plan.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:41 pm

A gang member, along with afew more lackies went to Dori's aprtment, when they knew it would be just him home alone.
"Yes?" Dori answered with an already growing suspicion at these unfamiliar faces. Even their scents made him wary. "What is it?"

"Dori, son of Kori. Our alpha Lady has had eyes for you for a long time. You have been invited to dine with her this eve in her manor." The member said.
"I cannot. I am busy. If she so wishes for a friednly dinner then perhaps she could say so herself at the markets." Dori frowned. he was about to close the door before it was blocked and the member went from polite to whispering threats. "Milady thought you might be this way. She said that if you refuse, we take you by force." The member released a scent revealing him to be another Alpha. and the others grabbed him and rushed him. Doi was strong however and he fended them off well, even was able to ignore the alpha scent until one of them shoved a handkerchief in his face and it made his body heavy with drowsiness. After that it was easy to bag him. " By the way, should you refuse again, it is your brothers who will suffer too." One of them whispered just before Dori fell intoa dreamless sleep.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:15 pm

Dori woke up with a groan. His eyes adjusted to the gentle light as he came back to his senses. He was on a large couch in a place unfamiliar to him. The room was heavy with insense burning and another scent, and alpha female. Must be their Lady they spoke of. This must be her manor.
"Ah you've awaken."
There she was. Dori lazily turned towards the source of the voice. A she swarf dressed in a fine gown, watching him with a sultry smile. " Lady Jarla." Dori said monotimously.
"You would do this? I rememeber you were a kind miss."
"Aye. I am still kind. I have wanted you for a long time and now we finally get to be with each other with no distractions." Jarla said.

"Distractions?" Dori scoffed. "I was living my life perfectly fine before. Why have you gone this far? What do you want of me?!"
"I want you, as I have stated. I know your life lad. I have others under my command also keeping tabs on your brothers should you try anything you're not supposed to here. If you try to escape, your brothers will suffer. So will you of course. If you deny me for too long, I will make it to where you will remember your nature and can no longer deny it."
Dori's eyes widened with both rage and fear, his nostrils flaring. "I have no forgotten anything. You are mad."

Jarla laughed. " I simply keep things interesting. You'll never have a dull moment with me."
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:45 pm

A month had passed by, Dori tried his best not to give into too much of the mad Alpha's wishes. Only just enough that his family's lives were no longer a threat. If they knew how to outwit even Nori, then these were not people to trifle with. But she was right. Either something in the air, or the food they fed him, or her own flirtatious games at trying to get him to sate her or the other way around. He felt his control waning. At one time he finally could take no more, he transformed into his buffalo form, finding anything around him to thrash around and break apart in his bellowing until his anger was spent. EVen a fe of the gaurds did not approach him when in his feral state. He wandered the manor, looking for ways of relieving his own stress or finding a way to escape somehow.

Jarla did not want Dori to go so feral that he was more animal than dwarf. SHe had to find some sort of outlet that he could spend his energy. 'Maybe I might find him a play thing. There is that pesky, odd human girl.' she thought to herself and sent her boys t capture her. The next day they brought the human. Yes indeed she was starnge. Bright purple eyes, tall for a female, and a sweetened rainwater scent. "Well, rarety for a rarety. In my manor will have all the nessisties you need to live. Food to cook, water to drink and bathe, and in some rooms extra clothes or medical needs." She smirked darkly at the confused look of the human. Jarla chose not to tell the human about Dori. It will be a most amusing smile whenever he catches her scent and decides to give chase. Let the games begin. She thought.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:58 pm

Alicia groaned in frsutration, stomping on the ground at the situation she was. Looking around, the foyer having fallen into a silence. There was a small fire dwindling in the fire place. She did not know where anything was in this large, elaborate and luxurious cage. SHe could only hope someone will come to rescue them. In the mean time, she'd may as well start exploring the place.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:38 am

Elliana moved stealthily through the brush. An agile black panther stalking through the trees. As she approached the large human encampment, she swiftly became a mouse and easily infiltrated the place through a cracked window. The mouse scurried across the room and glanced at the fireplace, letting her curiosity drive her actions.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

View user profile http://fandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:54 pm

Alicia quietly meandered through the mansion. Alicia had once toured a historial mansion in her home island before, and the interior design was way different. Not to mention the place was also brighter. How confusing. Why would someone have a manor and no one in it to occupy it or even maintain cleanliness? she walked over to a bar and ran her finger. it came back surprisingly clean. Well, so there were maids and the like that kept it clean and stocked at least. She threw open the curtains, dousing the rooms in some much needed light. Around the perimeter, she could see that the place was gaurded after all. She could escape through a window easily so no doubt they had to put gaurds. huffing irritably, she turned back around. Again she went down the hall, staring at the obviously dwarven style home. They had an odd way of decorum it seemed. All about rocks that sink faster than the average stone.

Further inside the mansion, a dwarf sat in the secluded shelter of darkness, the moonlight being the only source of light in his chosen room. He poured himself a glass of his favored blackberry wine in the crystaline glass. As much as he loved his higher taste of class, he could not bring himself to enjoy these fine things, some of which he had not seen since leaving Erebor the first time. His normally neatly braided silver hair hung down his back in a such a simple single plait that surely no one would have recognized him. Especially with his eyes that glared instead of smiled. Or a face that looked subtly pinched from a hidden pain. It was a hidden pain, under his skin. That damned woman. She was trying to get him to want eyes for her and Dori had fought it off as best as he could to the near tipping point of going feral. he knitted new sweaters and accessories in his spare time to distract his mind from the beast side of him bellowing or either the pesterign to stop or to be released. The dwarf saw that he was out of water in his pitcher, and so put his latest project down to go remedy the mild problem. As he crossed a catwalk, a new scent wafted to his nose. 'What's this? Doesn't smell like one of the servants.' Curiosity puiqed, he peered over the side to find the source.

(One more thing, you can pick a scent for Elliana too.)
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:48 pm

A small mouse with the slight scent of lavender rain followed the dwarf, sniffing at his foot.

Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:51 pm

Dori silently walked down the catwalk, suspicious of what the alpha woman might be planning this time. He almost missed something move across the floor. Dori jerked his head downward and saw a mouse. A real actual mouse sniffing and skittering at his feet. The dwarf froze a moment, finding that this wee mouse had a rather, soothing smell. a lavender mouse? How curious. He squatted down to get a closer look at it, wondering if it could catch his own scent of iced wine. If he could find a way to capture it and have his own personal pet with it's own rare scent, wouldn't that be nice. Dori frowned at the idea after another second. That was exactly what he was right now and therefore did not have the heart to go through with that plan. A lamp flicker caught his attention again. His eyes flicked up as he straightened up to follow the unusual activity.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:15 pm

Dori stalked down the halls, catching wiffs of the newcomer's scent as he followed. This person was a human. Surprising. Any 'guests' that happened to come over were friends of Jarla who wanted to partake in little private parties. Dori gritted his teeth. He was no show peice! This new invader, whoever they are, will learn that he is not some trophy to meddle with! Dori growled, his form suddenly shifting and taking new shape into that of a silver haired buffalo. His large nosrils flared in a loud snort. Then he went stomping down the halls.

Alicia wasn't sure which way led to what. So many halls, and possible secret passegways, if they even did that sort of thing here. She wondered for a minute if she was truly the only one in this giant place. But then she heard something crash behind her, making her whirl around, startled. She wanted to call out, hello? who's there? Or even grab something handy and run down the hall to scare off what ever it was. But somehow she was rooted to the spot. The filtering moonlight didn't allow too much to be seen, but it did allow two reflective eyes to catch her attention. That's odd. she felt tiny tremors under her feet, then finally and open window revealed a beast she had never seen before. "What..."

The buffalo's lips peeled back, revealing a set of sharp teeth that made the creature even more unusual. His ears set back, he loosed a short roar at her that made he snap out of her stupor. " Uh oh..."
He stepped one step too close and Alicia backpedaled. She did want to start running, enouraging the creature to give chase. He didn't seem to care either way though and bounded for her. Alicia gasped, spun on her heel and took off running.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:55 pm

The mouse followed the dwarf, seemingly interested in him and what he might be about. He emitted a strange scent that was curious. She watched the whole exchange between the buffalo and the human and didn’t know what to make of the whole thing. As soon as she got a chance alone, she changed into another shape. A dog. The dog sniffed around as she followed the scent of the human. The same Lavender scent followed the dog.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:22 pm

"Shells. oh SHells. Oh monkeys on a boat this is crazy!" Alicia huffed. The buffalo cuaght up to her pretty fast. She could feel his breath and the air that whooshed by when he just barely missed. Alicia took a sharp turn right, flew down the hallway again. she botled into a room. SHe looked around frantically for any other means of escape. Ducking behind a large mirror she stayed there with bated breath.
Her breath hitched when she heard the beast stomping about. He seemed to have passed the room but then circled back and came inside. She watched him stalk about, nostrils flaring. The islander took the chance and boled again. Behind her the beast roared. Alicia ran to another hiding place. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw a dog suddenly. Alicia gasped and stared at it wide eyed, tense if it would alert the angry animal of her presence. But the dog seemed docile and friendly. Alicia reached a tentaive hand out to her, genly stroking the dog. Alicia smiled at the friendly companion.

Dori roared. Oh this little human was a slippery one! He followed her out of the room again. Though she got away too far for him to have seen which way she went. Dori kneeled down, sniffing the air. He cuaght her scent, vague as it was. Dori ambled down the hall. At one point he lost the trail and had to double back, butthen another smell caught his attention. Lavender. What did he have around here that smelled of lavender? Nothing, this was another scent. Actually this lavender smelled similarly to the ouse he had seen. Odd. Was that mouse all over the place? Dori followed that trail quietly, curious of where it had come from. Finally he came to another small room, one that served more like a closet. Dori opened the door, taking satisfaction at the frightned faces of the human and, a dog? Now where did this dog come from? He growled a deep chested growl at the scene. The human was unlike any he had ever seen except maybe a few in laketown. He never saw or heard of this dog before. How did it get in here? And why did it have sucha lovely scent? Dori watched the two of them, a mental battle in his head. He could take the human now, use her to sate his frustrated instincts of bonding. The dog would be their pet. But his dwarven side pointed out how they looked, so unsure, frightened even and not knowing where they were or what was happening. Bastard Jarla. He wanted comfort them as was his own personality with his brothers. Dori shook his head, his mind at odds again. He turned away, leaving the human and the kind dog. He fled back through the manor, lost to the human and possibly the dog.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:42 pm

After the dwarf left, the dog moved to a corner in the dark. In moments, Elliana changed from a dog to a woman. A short, slender red-haired girl came out of the shadow and approached Alicia. "I'm Elliana," she said. "Tell me, what is this place?"
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:31 am

Alicia listened as the buffalo left. It retreated? The thing had her and it left? "How weird...oh shells? Is everything going to keep changing on me?" Alicia grumped when the dog had changed form to a slender, red haired woman. She frowned at her at first, unsure if she was even trustworthy or not. Alicia walked out of the closet to put a little distance between the two girls. "Beats me. I was told this is a mansion belonging to the crazy noble dwarf lady named Jarla. Apparently I was meddling in her affairs too much and so she captured me and threw me here, for whatever reason. I guess for her entertainment of watching whatever that buffalo might do to me."
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:14 pm

Elliana listened to Alicia, “you are here against your will then?” she asked. She heard Alicia’s first comment. “I’m a shapeshifter,” she explained. I saw the window opened and decided to investigate. I must say, I didn’t expect to see a buffalo chasing a woman.”
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:21 pm

Alicia sighed. " I didn't expect any of this myself. I don't even know the woman or how I was meddling in her affairs. So, now, here we are. I do know this, dwarves here can shapeshift, but only two forms. the dwarf and the animal. I have half a mind to believe that the buffalo might be a dwarf, but I don't know for sure yet if that's the case or he's just another monster. I don't know what he wants."
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:27 pm

Dori growled as he stomped back through the house. " Confound it and confusticate it all!" He scowled. He stormed into the training facility, pounding away on the punching bag or smashing some training weapon until his anger was spent. He stood there heavy breathing until he had calmed down completely. An eerie silence fell over the room again. " She wishes to play, let's play then." Dori left the room to go catch some sleep for the night.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:29 pm

Alicia carefully went to the nearest hall, she checked every room until she found some place with two beds. " We might as well stay here for the time being. Best not get too comfortable though in case we have to relocate. I don't know where anything is right now, but tomorrow I'd like to try and find the kitchen." Alicia took one bed and looked at Elliana. " If you were able to sneak into this place, I would recommend you try and leave it again if you can, before Jarla finds out you're here."
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:37 pm

Alicia had a rough night last night. She kept waking up, thinking the buffalo might come find them. it never happened thankfully. SO up she got. " Well, off to the kitchen and see if we can get something to eat."
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:11 pm

Elliana listened to Alicia, “dwarves can shapeshift?” she was surprised to hear that. She’d never met any other races with shapeshifting abilities and as far as she knew she was the only one of her kind. “But when they become the beast, they are the beast in mind and body? See when I shapeshift, I take the body of an animal, or perhaps another person, but I retain my mind.” She followed Alicia to the room with the beds and sat down. “I think I’d rather stay, in case the buffalo returns,” she suggested. “A larger animal to defend you may ward him off next time. Perhaps a tiger or a lion. By the way… this body is my usual form. I like it the best.”
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:11 pm

Dori woke up the next morning, his mind was still in turmoil. He thought about the human, what should he do about her? His animalistic side wanted her, wanted to take her and force her to be his, but his dwarf side, his kind, logical, caring side, wanted to help her escape from Jarla.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:20 pm

Alicia tip toed outside. her stomach was rumbling at her for sustenance and she could only ignore it for so long or starve. Quietly as se could, casting glances over her shoulder, she tried to navigate her way to the kitchen. Hopefully she'd be the only one there.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:25 pm

Alicia could only make a half smile to Elliana, grateful as she was for the company. "Well, thank you for staying. Though He is pretty big himself. As far as their minds, from what I've been told, their animal side is a little stronger in their animal forms, whereas their intellectual mind is stronger in their dwarf forms. and of course it all depends on how stable their minds are, which emotion is strong enough, you know. All the same influences of a human's in general. I have no idea who or what the buffalo monster is, and I really don't know all that much about their ways." She confessed.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:45 pm

In the morning, Jarla came by to see how Dori fared and if he had found the human yet. He seemed just as glowering as before as if not much had changed. AH give it time. She had the kitchen restocked before having to leave again. A thought crossed her mind if she ought to leave a medical kit or two. She did, but hid them in two different places. Laughing to herself, she left for the day again.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top