Buffalo Maze

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Truthful Nomad on Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:01 pm

Dori glowered angrily at Jarla before wandering through the mansion in search of the human and her dog.
avatar
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Posts : 580
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile http://fandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Adeleidhis on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:35 am

Alicia meandered through the manor, peeking around corners before turning them just to make sure no one might be there. " My hope is that by now someone has realized I'm missing.." Alicia whispered. "And maybe more help will come for us."
Eventually they did find the kitchen. She breathed a sigh of relief and looked for a bag she could use to stuff it with food items that she could find. Meanwhile she made something quick for them, like a quick sandwich and glass of milk for them.
avatar
Adeleidhis
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Truthful Nomad on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:47 pm

Elliana nodded, "I'm a bit of a wanderer so I doubt anyone would be searching for me," she said. "I've been all over Middle Earth, and as far as I know, I am the last of my kind." She accepted the food Alicia managed to find for them, "I can hunt," she offered. "As an animal anyway, it's easy for me to get in and out of this place as a mouse or an insect."

At that moment, Dori rounded the corner, "Hello?" he called, "are you here, Human?"
avatar
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Posts : 580
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile http://fandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Adeleidhis on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:02 pm

"Wow. Must be nice." Alicia said to Elliana. " shape shifying sounds like it would be so much fun, and easy to get or stop trouble. Essentially you could survive any situation. Hmm, and the fact that you could leave here..."
Alicia jolted when she heard another voice. "Uh oh. That could be one of her gaurds. Hide!" Alicia hissed to Elliana. She snatched her looted food and bolted for a steak knife and a place to hide.
avatar
Adeleidhis
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Truthful Nomad on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:51 pm

Elliana heard the sounds and quickly morphed back into a mouse and scurried under a dresser.

Dori came into the room, puzzled. He could have sworn he heard voices in here. “Anyone in here?” he called. “If anyone is in here… I want to get out of this mansion too.”
avatar
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Posts : 580
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile http://fandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Adeleidhis on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:28 am

Alicia made sure not to even breathe too loud. For all she knew, this guy could be one of Jarla's servants, perhaps trying to gain their trust and report back to her. He didn't sound hostile, but wasn't that the art of deception anyway. She stayed hidden, wondering what would happen if Jarla thought she might have escaped already. Maybe they'd all forget about her and her and Elliana could focus more on escaping this place.

avatar
Adeleidhis
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Truthful Nomad on Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:57 pm

Dori sighed and left the room to search elsewhere for the human. He knew he should be careful, that Jarla was probably manipulating circumstances here.

Elliana returned to her human form after Dori left. "I could leave and bring some help," she suggested to Alicia, "is there a town nearby?"
avatar
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Posts : 580
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile http://fandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Adeleidhis on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:45 pm

Alicia came out. " There is a town, but because of the gang members and their long time influence, few humans care to even talk to a dwarf because they have basically been bullied by them and they think Thorin's Thirteen is orchestrating it all." Alicia whispered. She tried to think of who to reach out to, as everone was being watched no doubt. " There is one home you can try. If you go into town, there are two healing wards. Go to the one ran by a dwarf named Oin. He has a brother named Gloin, his son Gimli and his wife Nadhia. If you tell them you are a friend of Alicia or Leto, my other name, they should believe you. You can try your luck there, but still you must be subtle. Spies are everywhere." Alicia slung the bag over her head. " I think I'm going to find the least noticeable room in this mansion and that'll be our stache spot."
avatar
Adeleidhis
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Adeleidhis on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:00 pm

Jarla had returned later that day. She found Dori, smiling at her little pet. "Your mistress has returned. She yearns for you, your attention, and touch." Jarla walked in a way that showed off her voluptuous hips. " Have you met your new toy yet? A pesky human female. A rare one if I do say so myself just as you. Purple eyes, features unlike that I see. Slender like an elf, tall like a human, olive skin, almost like that of an easterling. Perhaps she is from the hither lands, but she is yours. All yours for when you get a little too, antsy..frisky..in need of company." She paused for him to have a chance to speak. Reaching up to stroke his cares his cheek. " Aren't you hungry?" She said flirtatiously.
avatar
Adeleidhis
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Truthful Nomad on Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:38 am

Elliana nodded, “I’ll be careful,” she said. “And I promise I’ll bring back help.”

Dori glared at Jarla, “I am not your toy,” he said. “And I won’t treat another person as a toy.”
avatar
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Posts : 580
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile http://fandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:00 am

Alicia smiled in gratitude at Elliana when she had left.
When the shapeshifter was gone, Alicia's mind turned back to how she'd survive in this mansion.

Jarla laughed, a sharp barking haughty sound. "You silly dwarrow. You shall see, dwarves have always been the strongest race. We dont have to be immortal. Creatures kept attacking our homes becuase they were envious. They always say we were a mistake of the Valar and dark creatures just so hide the truth." She smiled a knife like grin at Dori. " surely you are tired of slaving for Men and their ungrateful ways. Now you may indulge in what you deserve. "
avatar
Adeleidhis
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:13 am

"The human os good at hiding I see. Good, she gives you some fun." Jarla knew Dori would resist her gift at first, so she needed to get him really riled this time.
"Maybe I might release a couple of my own unsettled dwarves. They eill have fun hunting her down. Think you can find her before they do?" She smiled before leaving the manor again.
avatar
Adeleidhis
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Truthful Nomad on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:58 pm

Dori sighed when Jarla left. He needed to find the human, now more than ever, he needed to warn her of the dangers.

Meanwhile, Elliana became a mouse and scurried for the nearest window, heading for the town as Alicia had said. She needed to find this Oin and Gloin.
avatar
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Posts : 580
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile http://fandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:20 pm

(I would like to skip ahead a few hours. Two dwarves will be released inside. Theyll be in their animal forms hunting her down. I will play as thrm. And ypu can be Dori in his buffalo form. Alicia and Dori will interact and we shall see what happens! You can make Dori as riled/frisky/scared as youd like.
avatar
Adeleidhis
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:28 pm

Two other male dwarves were allowed to enter. They enjoyed a meal before getting up to search for this human. One turned into a mongoose, the other turned to a minotaur. They sniffed the floor trying to pick up her scent. Once they got a possible lead, they jogged faster down the hall in search of her.
Alicia heard heavy footsteps as she explored. Oh no. Was the buffalo back? She bolted down to find some place to hide. That's when the mongoose jumped out hissing at her. In her distress she released a wave of energy that caused minor pain to the mongoose giving her a chance to run again. The minotaur came barreling down the hallways, hungry for the chase.
avatar
Adeleidhis
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Truthful Nomad on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:40 pm

The buffalo barreled down the hall after the human as well. He was hot on her scent and rushed headlong into the chase.

Meanwhile, Elliana out the healer’s building and knocked.

avatar
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Posts : 580
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile http://fandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:47 am

Alicia yelped. "Ooooh theres three of them!" She zipped into a room that no doubt served as some zort of gym. Therr were training gear on the wall and like an obstacle course in the middle. It reminded her of the kids tunnels she used to climb on as a kid. Alicia scrambled up one of the platforms, taking out her steak knife. Those things were coming. She might as well try to stand her ground here.
The minotuar roarer at Dori angrily as he tried to shove him aside. The mongoose trird to race to get at her. She fended him off with a few quick stabs.

Oin looked up fromnhis work. "Hmm? Yes? What seems to be the trouble?" He said to the lady who smelled like a lovely lavender. One of the herbs he used for his patients to stay calm.
avatar
Adeleidhis
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Truthful Nomad on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:07 pm

Dori the buffalo shoved the minotaur back, positioning himself in between Alicia and the Minotaur, and charging at the minotaur, trying to defend the human.

Elliana stood and looked at Oin, “A friend of mine is being held inside a mansion not far from here,” she explained. “She said you would know who she is. Her name is Alicia although she said you might know her by the name Leto.”
avatar
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Posts : 580
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile http://fandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:13 am

Alicia gaord in surprise. Well, this was unexpected. She waa not sure yet, if the buffalo was fighting for her, or for whats his. But the minotuar waa gettinf the mesaage, judging by his newly developing bruises. Not to mention the mongoose is ready to throw in the towel. Finally, after lots of fur flying fury, the minotuar and the mongoose rrtreated while they still had heads on their shoulders. Alicia stood there with the buffalo in the silence that fell over the room. She looked up to him once the place was safe again. " Hello." She started, catching her own breath. Slowly she rose a hand.

Oin's eyes widened. "Mahal! Can the girl not stay put of trouble?!" He tossrd his hands in the air, roubding on his heels to restock his satchel. He relayed the info to the rest of his family. "If that dam has the sources to capture Dori, we be careful about this too. Hopefully the lass remebers how to calm a raging beta."
avatar
Adeleidhis
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Truthful Nomad on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:52 pm

When the other two dwarves were gone, Dori returned to his dwarf form and stood before the human. “I’ve been trying to find you,” he said. “Jarla is keeping the both of us captive. I don’t want to hurt you.”

Elliana helped Ori and the others prepare, “what can I do to help?” she asked. “I am a shapeshifter. I can turn into a rodent and insect and slip in and out of the mansion at will.”

avatar
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Posts : 580
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile http://fandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:16 pm

Alicia pursed her lips. " Pardon me if I just wasnt so ready to trust a raging buffalo not to hurt me." The islander sat down on a bench with a heavy sigh. "I have, a new friend who went to alert my other friends about this. When they come for me, I will bring you with me too." She offered a small smile.

Gloin was scowling a death glare. "The nerve of these gangs! How dare they?!"
Nori would have rolled his eyes but this was a very good reason to be upset. He turned back to Elliana. . " well, arent you thr skilled lass. " he noted. Perhaps if his brother wasn't missing and currently being held against his will, Nori would have sounded a little more complementary and winking with that cheeky charm of his. " Keep and eye on Jarla and her lackies if you please. We will hit them when they are not looking."
avatar
Adeleidhis
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Truthful Nomad on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am

Dori nodded, "I can't always control myself when I'm in my buffalo form," he admitted. "But when I'm in this form, you can certainly trust me not to hurt you. I want to get away from Jarla too. Maybe if we all work together, we can get out."

Elliana nodded and headed back for the mansion, planning to tell Alicia. She became a mouse and easily slipped into an opened window and started down the hall.
avatar
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Posts : 580
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile http://fandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:35 pm

Alicia looked him up and down. He didnt seem like another trap... she will just have to be on her guard. She nodded in understanding to Dori. She found his silver hair to be one of the prettiest hair she had ever seen and tried not to stare. " Yes. We oight to work with each other. Maybe we can fake it. Though I dont think she cares whether I die or not, but she seems infatuated with you. Ive a friend who is going for help, we can play the oart until theu get here. Ill find a way to help keep you calm when youre in buffalo form, if you trust me too."
avatar
Adeleidhis
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Truthful Nomad on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:36 pm

Elliana found the human and the dwarf and quickly morphed into her human form. "Hey," she greeted, looking Dori over wearily as she addressed Alicia. "Help is on the way. I found Oin and Gloin and they're going to help, we just have to hold tight until they do."
avatar
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Posts : 580
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile http://fandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:54 pm

Alicia smiled in gratitude. " Thank you. You have really given us an advantage. Oh, this is Dori. The buffalo we met earlier. Dori, this is Elianna. Another friend of mine who is helping us."

Jarla had woken up in thr morning. She had hoped that Dori had found the human and sated himself with her finally. " I shall check on them." Ahe said as she got ready to go.
avatar
Adeleidhis
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2017-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffalo Maze

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum