The Beginning

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Beginning

Post by kitcat12 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:50 am

"No, I don't have any friends, so, another song, what topics do you want?" she asked him, hoping that the unknown person would come, then again, she also didn't want her kidnapped as well.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:55 am

Gretchen heard the cries to help and noticed the small cave entrance. She ducked into a bush in case something came out. She didn't know what was going on in the cave and didn't know if she would be outnumbered, so she hid and discreetly inched closer to the cave entrance.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

View user profile http://fandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:00 pm

Aimee shrugged. "Fine, this is a song called Shine On you Crazy Diamond."

Remember when you were young?
You shone like the sun.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Now there's a look in your eyes.
Like black holes in the sky.

Aimee smiled as she sang the familliar Pink FLoyd tune, Wish You Were Here was her favorite Floyd album next to Dark Side of The Moon. She hoped she could distract the man until help arrived. WOuld she have to sing American Pie next? That was a long song, and she wasn't sure she knew all the lyrics to that one. Well, at least it was cool in here.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:24 pm

She could feel the tight hold of the ropes, and knew that she wouldn't be able to escape that way. She couldn't try and bite through them until the man was asleep. Even then, she would have to be quiet, he could be a light sleeper after all.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:40 pm

The gargoyle knocked aimee unconscious with a rough slap to her head, then darted out the cave to go hunt for that new voice. Ah a other female, but this one did not seem to have eye trouble. No matter he will just knock her out too.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:39 pm

The gargoyle followed this new female. He snuck up on her and grabbed her too with a violent visas. As with the first one, he tied her up and dragged her to the cave. " must be my lucky day! I have not one but two humans. One can entertain me and let us see what can you offer me to not be eaten?" He smiled wickedly at the new human female.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:43 pm

Aimee came to with a groan. She slowly blinked open her eyes, and sat up.

"What happened?" she asked. Her memory felt sluggish and foggy, and she couldn't understand why.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:44 pm

It was evening late time when she came through. The gargoyle groaned. Humans take so long to recover from minor injuries. "You were singing a bad song." The creature said grouchy mannered.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:48 pm

Aimee scowled at him.
"You don't know good art then," she replied. "I'd liek to hear you try buddy. Who are you anyway, and what do you want? I want to get out of here. God I need coffee."
She pushed back her hair. "I need to eat something, I only had afew berries today, and I need food for my low blood sugar."

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:04 pm

The gargoyle pulled out a gag and gagged her, keeping her disabled from being able to talk or shout. " shut up. He said. " behave and I might feed you. Or I'll let you starve a while longee." He liked the second option better.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:09 pm

Your insane, Aimee thought as she winced at the foul taste of the gag.
She could hear soft breathing nearby, and wondered who else was here. This man is insane, she thought once more as she waited to see what would happen next.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:26 pm

Gretchen had thought she had hidden well but had tried to fight when the gargoyle grabbed her. She was knocked unconscious and found herself tied alongside the other girl. She looked at the girl, "I'm Gretchen," she said. "Don't worry we'll get out of this." She was disgusted by the sight of the gargoyle, but in all truth, she had seen and been at the mercy of worse monsters, so she remained calm. She watched the gargoyle, waiting for any kind of weakness.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:34 pm

Aimee nodded at the woman's words. She must be from England, she thought with a smile. She would have to ask her where later.
Aimee had always wanted to go to europe and see England and France. She hoped that they would get out of this, if not, she would have to start singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall to piss him off.
She snickered to herself at the thought. No, it wouldn't be a good idea to do that, she thought, he might do something else. Oh well, it was a funny thought to have.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:41 pm

The gargoyle caught her looking at him. He grinned his jagged tooth smile, tusks jutting out at the side. " What can you do pretty? Perhaps you might be able to convince me and me friends not to eat you?" He called a horrid laugh. " they'll be here soon, looking for a feast, unless you can sing pretty like this duckling? Or offering for us?"
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:10 pm

This is mad, Aimee thought.
I am not getting eaten. She was starting to get thirsty by now, and her stomach continued to growl. All she could think about waqs chocolate pies and other yummy foods.
She longed for a big plate of salmon with french fries.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:18 pm

More gargoyles started to show up. They snapped hissed and gargled at each other in weird combinations of words and noises. " the one here, wretchen. " he said getting the name wrong. " might be more tasty. Bow shall we cook her up?" Or maybe keep her as a slave?"
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:25 pm

(I make a plot planning thread in the 'general chat', let's plan stuff there) Gretchen glared at the gargoyle, "you won't get any cooperation from me," she warned. "If you are going to make a meal of me, get on with it then." She saw other gargoyles come into the cave. She had to think of something. She broke free of the Italian orphanage she had come from, so she must try to break free of this as well.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top