The Beginning

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Beginning

Post by kitcat12 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:09 pm

Aimee sighed in annoyance as she walked. She had noticed the changes to the sceneary about ten minutes ago, and it was starting to worry her.
The air was a lot cooler and thinner. She could hear a stream to her right along with birdsong in some nearby trees. Something about the air was familliar to her, it reminded her of the mountains. She was born in Colorado, and had gone there with some of her family during a camping trip.
Was she in mountains now? She didn't know. Why didn't I bring my fucking cane? She thought as her stomach growled. Never mind, I need to find some food. Walking slowly, she carefuly felt with her feet before she took a step. She felt more volunorable without her cane, it was her guide through a sightless world. Now, she had nothing. She heard of blind people who could use echo location, but she couldn't do it. Besides, she didn't want to attract any strange animals. Aimee gasped as she tripped over a rock in her path, and went sliding down the mountain. She flinched from the loud sound of rocks as they bounced and fell with a crash down the cliffside to her left. Panic had her in its grip as she screamed, the wind rushing in her hair and ears as she continued to slide down faster and faster. It had rained the night before, causing the leaves under her to be wet and slippery.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:24 pm

Animals scurried out of the way when they heard the disturbance and saw this strange new creature sliding by. The rain made it hard to grip anything and slippery right down to the very end. Down she went, birds fluttering in the sky at the disturbance. One creature in particular, a six foot gargoyle watched as she slid by. He watched in both curiosity and bemusement. Silly creature he thought. Easy prey.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:27 pm

The gargoyle jumped from branch to branch, following the human down the decline. He hissed in glee, but was also a cautious creature himself, so he continued to watch and hide in the shadows, keeping quiet as he spied on what his new meal.might do next.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:33 pm

Aimee continued to slide down, butterflies churning in her stomach. She placed her hands over her head incase she was to run into any trees at the bottom. Ater what seemed lie ages, she finally slowed down. Once she stopped compleatly, she got to her feet.
The ground was smoothe save for the grass she could feel under her feet. It was flatter as well. Had she reached the bottom of the mountain? She hoped so. Her next goal was to find some people, hopefuly they would be friendly.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:59 pm

The gargoyle hissed. She went down pretty fast. H ell have to play catch up. No matter, he enjoyed the chase. So he continued. Hooping from one Tre to the next till he also reached the bottom. He could see that she was on the move. He grinned a jagged tooth grin.out in the open he can get at her easily enough. He continued down until his own talons reached the grass. The gargoyle saw that she seemed to have some trouble with her eyes. Like a mole having to feel around. Oh he shall have fun then
Why not? The gargoyle made a loud gargle of a bowl behind her, loud enough for her to hear him.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:04 pm

Aimee turned towards the sound.
"Hello, who is it?" she asked, straining her ears for more sounds. Her stomach growled again, reminding her that she needed to eat.
She got to her feet so she could search for any nuts or berries. She hoped there would be some out here. The stream was to her left which was quite the relief to Aimee, she oculd now easily get some water to drink. She wished she had a water bottle, but she would have to just drink her fill, and stay near the streamif she could.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:27 am

The gargoyle hissed and growled again as he crawled closer, his sharp talons digging into the dirt as he crawled forth. His big yellowed eyes wide with malevolent glints. " I am no one of consequence." he said in a timid man's voice. " I saw you pass by, gave meself quite the startle you did. Spilled my ole basket all over the place. Who- who are you? What do you want?" He asked as he came forth slowly, Though he still kept his distance for now. " Where are you going?" he also asked curiously. This really was a strange person.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:31 am

"I am rather lost actually," Aimee said to him.
"I have no idea where I am, I was on my way to meet some friends to go ice skating when I ended up in this strange place." She got to her feet from where she had drank her fill.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:35 am

"I'll be on my way though," she said, knowing not to trust many strangers. She turned to her right and began walking. The sun beat down on her, it was a rather hot day. I hope I don't get sun burnt, she thought as she continued to walk, the stream still beside her. At least I will have water.
But where Will I get food?

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:52 am

" Aye then." the gargoyle said and made the sounds as if to walk away. The gargoyle said nothing more as he watched her walk away.
So she was lost and from some completely other land eh? than all the more to eat her then. he still crept behind her, following and stalking her. This female was far too easy a pray. If he wanted to he could just nab her and slit her throat if he chose to be merciful. He had plans but for now he'll have fun. He ran up, swift as a squirrel and pushed her down hard enough to knock her to her knees.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:56 am

he used just his fists so that it would even feel like two stones had hit her instead of an entire body. once he was done he jumped eight feet back to watch her with a jagged tooth grin at her shocked fear.
When she tried to get up and walked again, he set branbles in her way to trip her up. then he'd scare off the crows so their ominous cries would spook her, or he'd let out his own inhuman shriek.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:59 am

The scream from the creature sent a shiver up her spine. She got up from her latest fall, and tried to keep walking again, knowing she had to get away from this insane creature.
He probley wants to eat me or do other things. At this thought, she hurried faster, hoping to get away as quickly as she could.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:03 am

(remember to be more logical. You don't technically know this creature is there. you heard an old man who left, and this creature is stalking you like a ghost. It's like DnD, where there's player knowledge and then character knowledge. You know there's a gargoyle, but Aimee does not know yet.)
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:11 am

That was weird, Aimee thought. Who was that old man? Shrugging to herself, she walked on, hoping to find a buelding of some sort. She needed to get out of the sun before she got a sun burn, which happened quickly with her pale and sensitive skin.
I need to find food as well, she thought, searching for the feeling of shade where trees would be.
Hopefuly they would have nuts and fruit.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:23 am

(Much better!)

The gargoyle could start to see in her face, that she was starting to get worried about something. He wasn't sure just yet, so he watched her for a while to try to guess what it was. oh she is rubbing her neck. Was the sun bothering her? and something else... ah maybe she was concerned to look for her own kin or food or some sort. haha, good luck! he grinned. He knew where they were though, so he'd still follow her about a little longer, she was keeping near the river. but he knew what was up and down the rivers...
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:30 am

Sweat ran down Aimee's face and back as she continued to walk, taking drinks of water whenever she felt thirsty.
I am deffenatly sun burnt, she thought, she could feel some discomfort on the back of her neck, shoulders, and on her face. Oh why did I not bring sun screen? A fly buzzed by her ear, and she swatted it away. She couldn't find any food where she was at, so she wondered if she should go a different direction.
She shook her head at this thought, she needed water, so staying by the river was her best bit. How about in ten minutes, you take a dip, it can give you something to look forward to. A swim sounded like a fine idea, so she kept walking, hoping that there would be some shade nearby, she could feel the sunburn growing, and did not want her skin to blister.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:49 am

The gargoyle followed her till they had reached the large Stoney outcroppings that he was waiting for. Finally then he cancelled out loud. " a lost little duckling" he said with Glee. Then he zipped out from his own hiding spot and grab her from behind. He held her in a tight grasp so that she couldn't escape he held her that tight grass so that she couldn't escape he tied up her ankles and wrists and drag her to the little case spot that he had. The creature remove the stone that acted as a heavy door the creature remove the stone that acted as a heavy door and pulled her inside still cackling.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:52 am

Aimee had been to surprised to do anything as she was taken. She gasped as she was thrown to the ground.

"Where am I?" she gasped. "Let me go." Fear hadn't come yet, she was too shocked and dazed, and it was all happening so fast.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:55 am

The gargoyle grunted as he shifted back the Boulder that was being used as a makeshift door. Hello little duckling he said in a raspy voice. You're in a cave. He said simply as he moved a little to the side thinking of what recipe he might use
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:57 am

"I'm not a duck, I am a human woman," Aimee replied as she tried to think. "How about I sing you a song before you decide what your going to do with me?" Music was the only distraction she could think of at the moment.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:15 am

The creature cocked his head curiously. "Alright. Go on then. Let's hear your pretty voice if you have pne." He encouraged. A dining human eh? Well maybe he won't eat her so soon. If she can entertain him then maybe he might keep her around.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:29 am

Aimee nodded as she thought of a song. A smile grew on her face as she began to sing. Good Old Pink Floyd would do just fine.

Money, get away
Get a good job with poor pay and your okay.
Money, it's a gas, grab that cash wit both hands and make a stash.

She played a jazz rhythem on the cave floor. She smiled as she sang, her fear and homesickness leaving like it always did when she sang.
She hoped the man would be intertained. Well, if you are, I have a million other songs in my brain, she thought as she did some scat singing for the sax solo.

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:40 am

Gretchen didn't quite know where she was. It almost seemed like she was back in Cornwall, but that was impossible. She had been walking through the mountainous forests for about a day by now, she still couldn't figure out how she came to be here. But it beat where she had been before this, on the streets of southern Italy, homeless.

Her stomach growled. She knew how to survive on the streets, but she hadn't seen much she could hunt or gather, except for the occasional berry. She did hear voices up ahead.

"Hello?" she called in an English accent, one common to those native to Cornwall or Southwestern England. "Anyone there?"
Truthful Nomad
Admin

View user profile http://fandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat12 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:44 am

Aimee finished her song, and strained her ears. She thought she heard a voice.
"I'm in here, in this cave!" she screamed as loud as she could. "Help me please, I've been kidnapped!" She hoped that her ears were correct, and that she had heard correctly."

kitcat12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:48 am

The gargoyle had no idea what kind of song she was singing. But it was catchy. And she wasn't half bad. "Hmm. Not too bad." He said at the end of it. " got another?" He asked. He was about to ask if she knew any songs about the rain, until he heard anther 'hello?' He friend back to the boulder door. "You got other friends out here?" He asked instead
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum