Who's going to be where

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who's going to be where

Post by Truthful Nomad on Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:20 pm

Oh and I'm happy to hear about your Grandma, that she's going to be okay!
Truthful Nomad
Admin

View user profile http://fandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:03 pm

I might be a little scarce for the next few days, I have to help my sister move tomorrow and I work all week this week. Just wanted to give a heads up, I should be able to post here and there but just not as frequently as we have been in the past few days.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:55 pm

Thats cool. Do what you gotta so. I might be the same due to my own work and some extra things going on right now. Tgoigh Ill rry to drip a line here and there too.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:11 pm

Hey friends. I was wondering too, could we make roleplay threads for different roleplays here too? I've had a couple of ideas that I could use some help on. They are not ideas that need to be continued nearly as long as this one, but I am having writer's block and wanted to get some extra heads on it if you might have been interested in helping me. They are ideas to the same story.

1) This first one is with Alicia and Bifur. Alicia wants to create a personal medicinal herb garden for Oin. She has nearly everything set up and now needs to go buy the plants. ON her way into town she runs into Bifur. Bifur decides to join her because he actually knows some places where she could get the plants for free. Bifur can even turn into a badger. I want this to be fun and comical.

2) This one is Dori and Alicia. Dori was kidnapped by a powerful gang. The leader's sister wanted Dori for herself. She keps him as her own pet in a personal manor. SHe plays with him in all sorts of ways, and Alicia gets thrown into the manor for meddling in the gangerter's affairs. it's like the 'minatour in the maze' thing. Dori can turn into a silver buffalo bipedal beast instead of a bull. SO Alicia must find ways to calm him down, befriend him and find a way to escape.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:15 pm

I'd be up for that. I could make a completely different roleplay thread for us to work on your idea. Could we have OCs in yours?
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:21 pm

hmm, I wouldn't mind Ocs. The thing is that I want to use them for a story, so I'm not sure how many OCs I could fit in to my story. I hope it would not offend anyone if I had to disclude them once I've added it to my story.

Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:31 pm

But you know I won't be picky. If you want to add an OC you cn. I just would like it to not get quite as complex as this roleplay that we are doing now. There can be extras in there of course.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:46 pm

Okay, honestly, I've been thinking like I have too many OCs here. I've been contemplating getting rid of either Gretchen or Zaylara. I like Gretchen, she was kind of supposed to represent me, her interests anyway, so I'm not sure.

But yeah I'm up for your idea. I'll make the thread tomorrow if you want, I won't have time to tonight.

Oh and also, would it be okay if Kili noticed Asphodel's dinner later when they all go back home? I was kinda looking forward to playing that scene out. She spent all day making baked rabbit, pipeweed, and ale for him. All are Kili's favorite.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:52 pm

There are a lot of people, all of them really cool. but it is a lot even between the three of us. Aimee is Kitcat's rep. Alicia is my own. So I would lean towards Gretchen to keep. If you were asking me.

Awesome! Thank you!

You know I forgot all about the dinner is all. Sorry about that. I'm just now jumping on after a while. But yes, we can totally do that scene.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:00 pm

Could we maybe switch, you play Drizzt, I play Gretchen? I think we can get rid of Zaylara, we should give her an honorable death in an attack or something, that would be good.

Also, I feel like it would be a good idea for us to kind of slow down and have a slower pace for our threads? Between real life, our writing projects, and juggling tons of OCs it can be hard to really develop the plot and characters at such a fast pace.

In fact, I'm going to disappear for awhile because I have to make dinner and then I was going to spend some time with my husband. But I'll post a little tonight before I go to bed and then I'll post maybe once tomorrow (I'll make your thread in the morning as I said) would that be okay?
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:06 pm

If you'd like to make things simpler, might I suggest that we just leave a (parenthesis note saying Zaylara is no longer here. We'll just forget she ever showed up, so that way in the future, either we get another person to join us, or another character here dies, Zaylara can come back.)

For me personally I thought we were going at a good pace, but I don't mind slowing down if need be either. Also maybe taking a break from one roleplay and trying another might offer a refreshing change too? Maybe?

Sounds good. Catch ya later. Smile
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:05 pm

I made a new forum for your roleplay idea.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:39 pm

Oh cool cool. Thank you. I will start poating on it.
Since I got two ideas, any one of them catch your attention the most? We dont have to do both of them at the same time.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:05 am

Good morning XD XD!
Still interested in helping me out with my roleplay ideas?
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:59 am

Yeah, I definitely will, I'm just not sure who I should play just yet. I'm about to leave for work and yesterday my sister was visiting me that's why I didn't post, but I'll be home after work.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:26 am

Oh I see. Ten four. Smile
As far as who to be, there is of course, you choice of OC should you decide to throw one in. And then some one to play Bifur or Dori (which ever we choose first.)
Have an awesome day at work friend!
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:00 pm

Hmm, I might be an OC but I'll have to think up someone. What kind of OC will fit? I think I could try my hand at Dori.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:09 pm

If you could be Dori that would be so awesome of you. He is one of the main guys after all. And to have a different mind besides my own utilizing him would be most helpful for my story in giving me ideas I might not have thought of.
I'm not sure how far you are on my story, but here's some logistics of the world that might help in choosing an OC if you still wanted to throw one in.
To humans, the dwarves are seen more as dark creatures to be feared and avoided because of the fact that they can transform into animals, and then there's scary rumors about when they bite mark people. How who ever is their victim, that person's becomes their permanent slave unless their will power is much stronger than that of the dwarf's. So to a human, they can be these scary creatures.
To fellow dwarves, their society is still much the same as it always was, though there is the rank of Alpha, Beta and Omega in the mix now. The 'Alpha Culture' was originally gifted to the Hobbits, so they naturally have a better control of it then dwarves. It was granted to the dwarves because when they were first created they acted more like machines and did not easily tell the difference between ally and enemy. This gift was created for love/protection, though some corrupted try to use it for more barbaric practices, hence why Dori is in his situation.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:28 pm

Okay, I think I still need to follow your lead on this one so maybe you can make a few posts playing someone who will interact with Dori and I can jump in from there? I'll probably make my first post tomorrow, I want to give myself some time to think up how I want to play Dori.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:30 pm

hmmm. Alrighty.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:39 pm

By the way, regarding the planet story, how much time would you say has passed on the planet up to this point? I'm trying to get a feel for the seasons. I'd say it was probably that planet's equivalent to June when they arrived, would you say its maybe August by now? Cuz I'm trying to be realistic about the climate and what's in harvest, that sort of thing. Now as I mentioned in the research thread, the planet's landscape changes drastically from one season to another. We're still in summer, which means the plants and animals still reflect a tropical climate with hyenas, giraffes, and jungles and the like. But as we move into fall it becomes a more temperate climate with herds of buffalo, deer, probably bears and stuff arriving while the giraffes migrate away.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:39 pm

Yes august is fine.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:37 am

Okay, so I'm about to post in the new one. I think I'm going to play my OC Elliana, she's one of the main characters in my story and she's a shapeshifter. I think she's the OC that will fit the best into your scenario. Her basic story is that her people are long-lived, like elves, and she's about 4,000 years old and lived on Earth, but I think since your story only takes place on Middle Earth then I'll just say she's been traveling Middle Earth. If you want you can play Dori until I get used to how things are going and then when I feel comfortable, I'll take him over. If that works for you.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:36 pm

Yrah that works for me. I am having a little trouble thinking of how to get Eliana thrown in the mansion too from the intro scene youve got. Would you mind if wr say that she is already friends with Nori. Essentially the gangs are trying to over throw Thorin and the Company and now they are powerful enough to cuase this much trouble.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:41 pm

Well, she didn't get captured though, she came in through the window as a rodent. If you want, I could say she and Nori meet outside or something. I feel I'd rather use her to feel around this world, she's kind of my own insight, so I'd rather she not know anyone to start. She can't really be captured by usual means since she can get out of cages.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum