Who's going to be where

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who's going to be where

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:23 pm

Oh so she snuck in tgr mansion? I thought she was outside. Lol. But there is a slightly stronger magical use in this anyway, so her getting captured is still doable by magical means. So, tell me again whats happening as far as her intro.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:26 pm

So first she was a panther stalking through the forest, and then, when she came upon the mansion, she turned into a mouse and climbed into the window. She's a mouse now, so if anyone in the mansion sees a mouse, that's her.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

View user profile http://fandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:29 pm

ah ha! Gotcha! Okay I am on the same page now.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:15 pm

What are the scent things? I don't understand, what is Elliana supposed to smell like? Also, I don't think she'll be subject to the whole feral animal thing since she is a shapeshifter already. She retains her cognitive abilities when in animal forms.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:15 pm

Well Elliana isn't part of the Alpha culture, so she doesnt have to go feral. That is my own creation. Scents are kind of like peoples thumb print almost. Each one kinf of repr3dents a persons personality. Rmoyions even, if yhey are strong enough like fear, anger, happiness etc. Can give off their own sxents too. For example: Alicia's natural scent is sweet rainwater. Anger is like the smell of molten iron. So if she was very upset, her scent would be laced with the smell of molten iron. But there is such thing as scent killer in this world too that the humans invented. I guesd if we just want to make one up real quick, you could say hers is rosewater, or pineknot.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:39 pm

In a nutshell, scents are there to help detect people around you and gauge whonyou might be dealing with. I imagine that even if Elliana was not part of yhe alpha culture, juat the fact that she could change to animal forms should give her the ability to pick up peoples scents in general.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:00 pm

Also, I think it might be a good idea that Shikrar and Roy start getting theit feet wet a little more. Either they slowly start shaking things up, or maybe trying to form friendships with others.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:04 pm

I agree, how do you think I should do that? Maybe Shrikrar can join Alicia for dinner?
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:13 pm

Oh good idea. That will work, and as the days go by, he can offer his assistance to oyhers in an effort yo start showing his worth. I dont have a big preference on how fast or slow his crush on Alicia builds either. XD XD
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:49 pm

Herr is some possiblr 'wrenches' we can throw in I was thinking of.
*A small hurricane hits Laniholm's colony
* some of Thorin's colony goes hunting but gets lost
*a male animal comes seatching thr farm for one if the females and now the colony captures a male to add.
* something with the ghosts and the skeletons.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:58 pm

Hmm, all of those things could happen at some point. If a hurricane hits, would Laniholn come live with their colony? That might be interesting.

And for the male animals, maybe Shrikrar and Roy are given the task of rounding them up since boars, rams, and bulls are dangerous and no one else wants to do it.

And I was thinking the lost idea could be interest, what if Fili finishes his boat and he, Brenna, Asphodel, and Kili go on a little trip, maybe a pre-wedding honeymoon for Kili and Asphodel? and then their boat gets off course and they end up lost? Thorin would be beside himself if his nephews got lost.

And the ghosts... hmm who has an interest in the paranormal? Yeah, we haven't dealt with them in a while.

We can get some kind of order going with those plot lines. Which one would you like to do first? Also, I'm putting together my post replies right now but it always takes me awhile to write them all up, any requests for my characters?
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:16 pm

I would like Shikrar and Alicia to start interacting with each other. Thsts my only rewueat that I have.
The ideas dont all have to be used, I was just throwing some random thoights out there.
If a hurricane does hit laniholms colony, i personally do not think hed try to come live with them. He is ypur character, but my impression of him or idea that he would do would be him just getting frustrated with all the creatures there and there's a slight power struggle cuz now everybody's thrown into mild chaos and he's trying to keep order
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:00 pm

Soooo, how about a stampede of buffalo guys?
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:15 pm

Yes!
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:15 pm

Awesome! So everyone is about to wake up to buffalo thunder! Hahahaha!
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Haha, I just have to say I really, really love Kili and Asphodel, they are by far my favorite, and when I love characters I like to show my love by torturing them relentlessly.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:16 pm

I kinda went easy on the love making scene, wasn't sure how far you wanted to go. Next time did you want to be more detailed? We can on their next time or when Fili and Brenna get their game on lol.

I figured you'd be gearing up for another misfortune for them Hahaha!

I was also kinda thinking the same with Alicia. maybe not anything too terrible. maybe she gets lost from the colony for a couple of nights or two?
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:26 pm

Yeah, we can be detailed, although I like using a lot of metaphors in sex scenes as I did there, and I suspect each couple will probably have their own flair. And that was kinda Kili and Asphodel's 'first-time' moment and I thought it was pretty good.

Oh yes, plenty of misfortune! Don't know what just yet but torture is my forte.

And yeah I'd be up for that with Alicia. Although the only trouble with her getting separated from the colony is that you'd kinda be on your own since neither of us will have characters there with her. I mean unless you want me to play an animal or something, I could do that. But if you're up for it, I sure am too!
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:32 pm

Awesome. then yes, I can be more detailed. I am not so well versed in metaphors though to be honest.

And I was thinking maybe Shikrar might join her and start liking her?
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:39 pm

oh! if you want to torment, now would be a opportune time for you to play as Dori in Buffalo MAZE. It's not Kili and Asphodel but, if you are in the mood for torment right now. XD XD
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:46 pm

Okay, I think I can take over Dori now, although I might still be feeling things around, I'm always up for torment.

Give me a bit though, I just got my dinner so I'm going to eat and then I'm going to put together all my posts.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:09 pm

yeah no worries.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:23 am

I had a quick question about Doris shapeshifting abilities. When does it happen? Do certain emotions trigger the transformation or can he control it? Does Alicia trigger it or can he talk to her in his dwarf form?
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:28 am

No problem.
He controls it mostly, much like Elliana. As the buffalo he might feel a little more secured and safe. It all depends on the reason why he changed, so I'd say his emotions have the highest trigger. Alicia can if he is afraid of her or thinks she means to harm him, or he wants to play, etc. He cannot speak in his buffalo form, only in his dwarf form.
(I also noticed that now we have buffalo in both roleplays lolol)
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:03 pm

What should happen in the stampede? Should someone get hurt? Someone's house get damaged?

Also, is Kitcat still with us? I was wondering, do you want to pick up Roy until she comes back?

Also, I was thinking ahead to the possibility of our couples having families, especially since Kili and Asphodel have graduated to the next level. Families are still a ways off yet, but I still wanted to point them off in that Hobbits, Gnomes, Dwarves, and Elves all have different types of pregnancies than Human. I'm not quite sure how it'll be for each one but since the only ones who will ever be in that situation are Asphodel, Brenna, Gretchen and perhaps Aimee, we only have to worry about human, hobbit, and gnome. So Hobbits have a gestation length of about 5 months and they usually have twins or triplets, although for Asphodel, if she does have twins or triplets, we may have to sacrifice some of them in order for torture. Hobbit women are generally expected to stay close to the home and raise the children while the man provides for them. Gnomes have a gestation period of about 7 months and in their society, the woman is the provider and cares for the baby only until it's weaned and then typically hands it over to the man who is responsible for childcare while the woman returns to the seas or the herds. In dwarf and elf society, men and women share the responsibility of being providers and caring for children equally. I'm not sure about Drow.

Not that Alicia would get pregnant or anything like that but how does that sort of thing happen in her culture? She might end up being everyone's godparents. Dwarves, Hobbits, and Gnomes probably have something similar to a christening for babies, some kind of naming ceremony or something like that where they would get godparents. My gnomes, by the way, worship Duwenya, Goddess of Ice.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum