Who's going to be where

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who's going to be where

Post by Adeleidhis on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:28 pm

I thought I read somewhere that dwarves also have a naming or their version of christening too, but I'm not sure exactly how it goes other than a short cannon story I read once.
AS for Alicia, honestly I haven't really thought of their cultural preferences in pregnancies because I never actually was planning for that to happen for her so I'll need time to think about that one.
AS FOR Kitcat. She did say she was going to be on in a few hours when I talk to her today but I think she just forgot and got carried away or fell asleep she's in the same time-zone as me and right now it's 10:25 p.m..
And for the stampede, I honestly don't want too much damage to happen to their colony right now.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:29 pm

Other than maybe people possibly getting separated kind of like a The Lion King effect - anybody dying LOL
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:03 pm

I was thinking, maybe we can make this a little more enjoyable for all of us again. For insyance i think Kitcat would enjoy this rp more if someone could play as Legolas for her OC. I think I would enjoy it more if more things started happening between my characters.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:24 pm

Sorry I'm about to go to bed so I'm just responding to this real quick. I haven't felt like I haven't been enjoying anything, I've just been very busy with work and other activities in real life lately that has kept me away from the computer. But yeah I'd be cool with the things you suggested, I've been wondering why Alicia hasn't jumped in. Maybe we might cut it down a little further? I might be okay with getting rid of Gretchen and Drizzt, at least temporarily, I'd even consider getting rid of Thorin, I'm feeling like other than worrying about his nephews, he doesn't really bring much to the story at the moment. Maybe the three of them can get lost for awhile or something and that will kind of cut back our numbers and make it easier. You'd only have Balin, Alicia, Brenna, and Kili and I would only have Asphodel, Fili, and Shrikrar. If we did that, then I would be willing to pick up Legolas, I mean unless Kitcat is happy playing him and Aimee. Then Kitcat would only have Aimee and Dwalin to worry about.

You had a couple good plots we could play with too. As I said, Kili and Asphodel are my absolute favorites. Fili and Brenna are close seconds. But I think giving all the characters some kind of plot to work on would be good, and thinning our numbers a bit would be a good way to kind of condense things.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

View user profile http://fandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:06 am

Yeah I understand, I only made that suggestion earlier because I just so happen to be up at the time too. I certainly did not expect you to feel like you were not enjoying anything. You are after all leading this and it's been mostly your ideas we have been utilizing.
But I also play Roy and Laniholm as well as Alicia, Balin, Kili and Brenna. Sadly I haven't yet been able to recruit others to join us... YET! But still trying.
So yes, once Kili is recovered, we can try passing the torch a little so to speak, and take turns with other people's ideas. Kitcat, if she'd like to, can come up with an idea we can try next to give her a turn.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:14 am

Yeah, I'm up for any plots anyone has. We really need to get Kitcat to try and get into the habit of reading these plot building threads otherwise she's always going to be out of the loop, she has Aimee talking to Zaylara and I was trying to phase Zaylara out. I'm thinking, maybe we should kill off Roy? And Laniholn, we should probably go back to having him be an NPC character which means all three of us could kind of take turns with him as he is needed. Then you and I would be four and four.

What do you think of getting rid of Gretchen, Drizzt, and Thorin though? I was wanting Gretchen to kind of be the representation of myself, but I think I'd rather focus on developing Asphodel as she's my most developed OC since I put her in all my fan fics.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:28 am

Yeah, she'll get into the habit if we keep reminding her I'm sure. i had just read that post just now and saw Zaylara still there. SO I posted in the rp to tell her what's up. Of course I can delete that post later on once I see that she's read it and up to date. It's not an RP response after all.

Now for Thorin Drizzit and Gretchen. Thorin was always there when we needed a leader to deal with Laniholm. and if Drizzit is gone too, Laniholm would just be a school ground bully messing with them because he's bored. Gretchen is completely your choice since is you. Like I said, Aimee is Kitcat, Alicia is me. We can work with her or without her and it is all up to you what to do with her.
Alicia got lost with the buffalo, so that's why she is not there very much. She is working her way back to the colony lol.
I can see Thorin being gone yes, that would mean the place would be more like Australia's government developing.
And Lanihom, being a drow, can still make a good bully too if we really wanted to go that route.
And yes, I'm fine with Roy dying. If we are going to switch or get rid of people again, let's also see about evening the burdens between us all again too if we can.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthful Nomad on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:43 am

With Thorin gone, the leadership might fall to Balin. Although technically Fili is the heir, he's probably not old enough for such things. We could even switch the leadership to Legolas if you don't feel comfortable with Balin being in charge. I love Thorin but I haven't really felt like I can develop him much. He doesn't have to stay gone forever, we could just say he got lost, like Alicia, and then maybe, later on, we could bring him back. Same thing with Drizzt. He's kinda been passed back and forth and yeah he's kinda important when dealing with Laniholn, but Shrikrar is there now, even though he's a bad guy and a spy.

And yeah, I'm cool with Gretchen going away too. And its death for Roy, we'll have to think of something fitting for him though. Hmm maybe he tries to assault Asphodel and Kili catches him and things kinda escalate from there? Kili wouldn't kill him unless it's absolutely necessary, but maybe it becomes so? So now our colony will consist of Balin, Dwalin, Legolas, Fili, Kili, Asphodel, Brenna, Alicia, Aimee, and Shrikrar.

And yeah right now, all Laniholn can be is a bully. They aren't really dealing with kingdoms or anything, its just one small settlement Vs. another. Later, maybe, there could be a way to develop him into more of a villain.

And I like your idea of kind of trading off when it comes to plots. I thought the thing with Kili, so you or Kitcat can go next after Kili is better.
Truthful Nomad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeleidhis on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:26 am

Legolas may be older in years than everyone else, but i feel like right now hr is in the same boat as Fili when it comes to leadership. Not yet ready. Balin can noe have a mini Moria to govern over lol.
As for Roy, Im thinking something like Tybalt and Romeo kind of demise for him.
Adeleidhis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum